Terms & Privacy
General info and cancellations
Standard check-in is between 3 p.m and 5 pm. Check-out is 11 a.m. Early check-in or late check-out may be possible with prior notice. The latest check-in accepted is 10 pm.
Rates are per room, per night for up to 2 people. Rates are quoted in USD and do not include all applicable taxes and fees. Full payment is due at check-in. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit & debit cards.
At the time of reservation we gather credit card information to secure your reservations. Any cancellations or changes to your reservation require 11 days notice prior to arrival date. Cancellation fee of $20.00 per room for first night lodging will apply for all rooms, if 10 days or less notice is given full room rate will apply. For group bookings, if cancelled less than 30 days full rate will apply.
Sorry, we do not allow pets in the rooms. We do board horses for guests staying with us.
No smoking in the lodge.
We ask that you not bring children under the age of two.
Please let us know ahead of time of any special requests.
Cancel a Reservation
To cancel or modify an existing reservation, please call us at 530.258.3382 or email us. You must receive a confirmation to have a reservation cancelled. Cancellation fees will apply.
Bed and Breakfast Website Accessibility FeaturesThis inn’s website for St. Bernard Lodge is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support